Statistics on road traffic accidents including time, location, accident classification.
Information on crashes in Queensland for all reported road traffic crashes 2001–2010, fatal crashes to 31 December 2013, hospitalisation crashes to 30 September 2013, medical treatment and minor injury crashes to 31 December 2011.
This data has been extracted from the Queensland Road Crash Database.
This resource contains information on crashes reported to the police which resulted from the movement of at least 1 road vehicle on a road or road related area. Crashes listed in this resource have occurred on a public road and meet one of the following criteria:
- a person is killed or injured, or -at least 1 vehicle was towed away, or
- the value of the property damage meets the appropriate criteria listed below.
- $2500 or more damage to property other than vehicles (after 1 December 1999)
- $2500 or more damage to vehicle and/or other property (after 1 December 1991 and before 1 December 1999)
- value of property damage is greater than $1000 (before December 1991).
Please note that information held in the Road Crash Database on events occurring within the last 12 months is considered preliminary as investigations into crashes can take up to 1 year to finalise.
- No data
|Date the data became available||Unknown|
|Format of data||CSV|
|Last modified||Sun Feb 22 2015 21:47:47 GMT+0000 (UTC)|