Statistics on road traffic accidents including time, location, accident classification.
This resource contains information on crashes reported to the police which resulted from the movement of at least 1 road vehicle on a road or road related area. Crashes listed in this resource have occurred on a public road and meet one of the following criteria:
- a person is killed or injured, or -at least 1 vehicle was towed away, or
- the value of the property damage meets the appropriate criteria listed below.
- $2500 or more damage to property other than vehicles (after 1 December 1999)
- $2500 or more damage to vehicle and/or other property (after 1 December 1991 and before 1 December 1999)
- value of property damage is greater than $1000 (before December 1991).
- No data
|Date the data became available||Unknown|
|Format of data||CSV|
|Reviewer||Australia's Open Data Index|
|Last modified||Tue Jan 05 2016 08:56:26 GMT+0000 (UTC)|